1. Receive your tool kit (for people in Ghana)
2. Learn the right threads abs needles to use for what project
3. Learn the basic stitches every Crocheter must know
4. Learn to make a basic dress
5. Perfect the pain points encountered by most when making a crochet dress
6. Learn how to make the dress for all sizes
7. Use skills learnt to make more complicated dress styles
8. Learn the threads and tools i use and where i source them
9.Join the CroChel School whatsapp group where different students get to ask each other questions and share ideas
10. Get free business videos on starting a business
11. Limited access to me during the period of the course to ask questions related to the course.
12. Link to my favorite crochet YouTube channels
- Before classes start, you would be contacted to receive your tool kit (if you're in ghana) and to select your favorable time)
- Duration of the course depends on your speed and level of seriousness. This particular course can take three weeks to complete.
- Classes are either online or in person and would involve sharing videos, notes and zoom calls or in person meetings at our shop in teshie
- You get to select the time of your classes so its convenient for you
- Classes are one on one so you have my full attention during the designated period.
Feel free to write me a mail if you have any questions that have not been addressed here. firstname.lastname@example.org
Your tool kit would include one 2.5mm hook, one 3.5/4mm hook, a tape measure, a pair of scissors, 15 stitch markers, a crochet needle and enough sprools of thread
Bralettes, bikini tops, other tops, Upper part of dress
Bikini Bottoms, shorts, skirts, pants and dress bottoms